1. How do I get in touch with Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
You can reach us through:
Helpline:1-800-270-7000: 9 am to 9 pm, Monday to Sunday (Closed on National Holidays)
Service Branches: 9.30 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday & alternative Saturdays (2nd, 4th and 5th Saturdays are working. Branch closed on Sundays and National Holidays)
2. How can I access my loan account information online?
We have always strived to offer you a hassle-free experience. To enable you to be in control of your loan account, we are introducing a unique and completely secure service platform called ABFL Connect. You can access your loan account by using your login credentials
Features of ABFL Connect are:
- View your loan account whenever, wherever
- View and save your amortization schedule for any future reference
- Make an online request for disbursement
- Change your ECS mandate
- Ask for a top-up loan
- Apply for a new loan
3. Why should I opt for a loan from ABFL?
- Customised Solutions. Hassle-free Financing.
- Complete transparency in charges and processes
- Quick Approvals & Minimum processing and disbursement time
- Easy online application process and instant eligibility
- Door step services with simplified documentation through service RM's
- Choose between simple EMIs or structured repayments
- Attractive balance transfer option available to transfer your existing loan to us without any hassles
4.What happens to the cheques, once my loan account is closed?
Any unbanked/unused cheques i.e. Post Dated Cheques/Un-Dated Cheques/Security Post Dated Cheques in custody of ABFL or ABHFL will be cancelled and shredded/destroyed, without any intimation to the customer, after the closure of the loan account.
Disclaimer: The above questions and answers are provided for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance, do not purport to be legal/ commercial advice, and are not intended to be binding on Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL). ABFL shall have right to change them from time to time. Each case would be reviewed independently, and the FAQs will have no binding effect on ABFL.
1. What is LAP?
LAP is a loan extended on a pre-owned property (Residential Property or a commercial property) for a legitimate end use that is disclosed upfront.
2. Which property can be considered as collateral?
Self occupied Residential Property or Commercial Property (Offices& Shops) can be considered as collaterals.
3. Which property can be considered as collateral?
Residential Property or Commercial Property (Offices, warehouse & Shops) can be considered as collaterals.
4. What are the main benefits of LAP?
The main benefit of LAP is access to liquidity against the mortgage of your existing residential or commercial properties. LAP is an easy tool to leverage on your existing assets without compromising on the superior returns they offer.
5. What are the various purposes that LAP can be used for?
The purpose of LAP is to take care of all your investment as well as personal needs and to help you meet your contingencies. A LAP is an economical and affordable way to bridge any financial need, whether it is business expansion or personal requirements such as education, marriage of children, family function, medical expenses, and renovation of your home. You can avail a LAP for any personal or for business purposes provided the end use is not for any speculative or prohibitive reasons.
6. What are my loan tenure options?
Loans can be availed with a tenure upto a maximum period of 20 years. Repayment will not ordinarily be extended beyond the age of retirement (if you are employed) or on your reaching 60 years of the age, whichever is earlier. However, our endeavour will be to determine the repayment period to suit your convenience.
7. What security / collateral do I have to present for the loan?
The security for the loan will be the first mortgage of the property to be financed, normally by way of deposit of Title Deeds and/ or such other collateral security, as may be necessary. The title to the property has to be clear, marketable and free from encumbrance. To elaborate, there should not be any existing mortgage, loan or litigation which is likely to affect the title to the property adversely.
8. Can I prepay the loan? What are the charges involved?
Yes, the loan can be prepaid. Please note that prepayment charges may be applicable. To know more about the charges, contact your Relationship Manager / Customer Service Desk or you can visit our website
9. What are the interest cost and other charges applicable?
Please contact Customer Service Desk or your Relationship Manager for the current rates applicable or you can visit our website
Disclaimer: The following questions and answers are provided for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance, do not purport to be legal/ commercial advice, and are not intended to be binding on ABFL. ABFL shall have right to change them from time to time. Each case would be reviewed independently, and the FAQs will have no binding effect on ABFL.
We have put together an extensive list of questions to help you find the answers to your queries before you feel the need to reach out to us. While we are always available, these answers will help you get a resolution faster.
What should I do if I have not received the disbursement amount?
What should I do if the disbursement amount is less than what was agreed?
Answer: The mismatch can be due to the processing fee or any insurance related deduction. In case the mismatch is not reconciled then you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with all the loan details available with you.
Basic loan related information
Where can I access my basic loan related information?
Answer: You can login to any of our digital channels and access your basic loan related information. All you need to do is validate with either your PAN card, registered mobile number or email address. Click on the below channels to access your loan information right away.
Which details can I access/view through these platforms?
- Loan Details
- Statement of Account
- Amortization / Repayment Schedule
- List of Documents/Post disbursal docs
- NOC Required
- Interest Certificate
Statement and Documents
Which documents do I get once the loan is disbursed?
Answer: Below documents are sent once your loan is disbursed -
- Welcome Letter
- Agreement copy
- Accepted copy of the sanction letter
- Repayment Schedule
- Insurance copy (if applicable)
What is my EMI amount?
Answer: You can view your EMI amount in your statement, welcome letter and repayment schedule.
How can I know whether my EMI is cleared for the current month?
Answer: You will receive a SMS notification on your registered mobile number from ABFL once your EMI is cleared. You can also refer to your latest Statement of Account or Repayment Schedule of your loan account to know the EMI clearance status.
Why was my account debited for an amount different from EMI?
Answer: EMI amount collected can be less if there is an excess amount to be refunded to you. The EMI amount collected can be more than the actual amount if there is a change in the rate of interest owing to LTRR changes.
Can I change my EMI Due Date?
Answer: No. There is no process to change the EMI due date
Why did my EMI bounce?
Answer: The reason specific to your loan account is mentioned in your statement.
How do I make a payment for my overdue EMI or charges?
Answer: To make the online payment for overdue please follow the below step:
To make the payment through Whatsapp please follow the below step:
- Send “Pay Now” on our WhatsApp Number 882880031
- Select the option to authenticate yourself Via PAN or Mobile Number or Email Id linked with your Loan Account (OTP Will be triggered)
- After submitting the OTP select the Loan Account for which you want to make the payment
- A link will be generated for you to make the payment
- Click on the Link as it will take you to the payment page
- Verify the details à Verify the Amount à Choose the UPI App
- Once payment is done your transaction details will be visible.
How can I change the bank from which my EMI is being debited??
Answer: To change the bank account from which your EMI is debited, you need to send the below documents to us from your registered email address at email@example.com
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Request letter mentioning the reason for swap.
We will review and confirm whether we can change the EMI debit to the new bank. If the change is approved then you need to:
- Pay charges as per SOC. To know more, click here
- Visit our nearest branch and submit:-
- Last 6 months bank statement
- 6 Post Dated Cheques:
- 3 for EMI amount
- 1 for Loan amount as security deposit
- 2 for remaining tenure and SPDC if bank is not participating on NACH platform (link to know if your bank is LIVE on NACH is
- 2 NACH forms (these will be provided to you by the Branch Personnel)
How will I know whether my bank participates in NACH?
How would I know if my NACH Mandate form is rejected?
Answer: Your bank will inform you about the same. In case you have not received any communication, please contact your bank. You will receive SMS notification on your registered mobile number from ABFL as well.
How can I know the status of my online payment?
Answer: We will send you an email confirmation once you provide the UTR number and the purpose of payment from your registered email address at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why are there charges applied in my loan account?
Answer: Click here to know about all types of charges that can be levied on your account.
How can I get a refund of my processing fees?
Answer: The processing fees are non-refundable.
How to change my email address, mobile number or correspondence address?
Answer: Click here to download the form to change your email address, mobile number or correspondence address.
- Fill the form and provide the self-attested documents mentioned in the form from your registered email address to email@example.com (except for email address change request)
- For non-individual loan account, provide request on the letter head signed by all borrowers and self attested GST/utility bill.
How can I get TDS refund?
Answer: You need to submit the below documents from your registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form 16A (Verified digitally signed TRACES Form 16A or Manual signature with seal of the company in the name of Aditya Birla Finance Ltd)
- Cancel Cheque
- Request letter (Request letter on company letter head along with the loan account number, quarter and refund amount details with calculation/working.)
- Declaration in the attached format on company letter head.
The details reflecting for my loan account in CIBIL is incorrect. What can I do to rectify it?
Answer: Share the CIBIL report downloaded from CIBIL website in PDF format along with the reason for dispute from your registered email address to email@example.com
We will check and respond. Note that the credit bureau update will happen only in the next month.
How do I check the status of my pending service request?
Answer: You can login to any of our digital channels and access your service request.
All you need to do is validate with either your PAN card, registered mobile number or email address.
Click on the below channels to access your loan information right away.
Part Payment and Foreclosure
What is the process to make part payment?
Answer: Part payment can be done only via own funds. Balance Transfer Cheques or DD are not allowed. You can initiate a part payment only if your loan is not in Lock in Period.
Please follow the steps as below -
- Refer to the percentage of principle outstanding that can made as part payment as mentioned in the Schedule of Charges (SOC), loan agreement or sanction letter. (click here for Schedule of charges)
- Check the SOC, Loan agreement or sanction letter for the charges levied to make the part payment
- Clear dues if any in the account
- Make the payment.
- Provide the UTR number, purpose of the payment, effect post part payment on EMI amount or tenure from your registered email address to
- Upon receiving your email, we will review if the payment is made as per the agreement and respond back to you accordingly.
How can I foreclose my loan?
Answer: You can foreclose your loan only if it is not in the lock in period.
- You need to write an email from your registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact number and reason to foreclose the loan.
- In case you are closing the loan with own funds or sale of property then you need to provide the copy of supporting documents.
- Upon receipt of these details, an expert will call you to take the request forward.
- Please note that foreclosure charges will be applicable, which are mentioned in the loan agreement, sanction letter and schedule of charges (click here for Schedule of charges)
Can I send authorized representative to the branch for part payment or foreclosure of the loan or any payment?
Answer: Yes, the authorized representative should carry an authority letter signed by all borrowers on the letter head along with his/her identification documents for this request.
Can I get my SPDC and PDC post loan closure?
Answer: No, SPDC (Security Post Dated Cheque) and PDC (Post-dated cheques) are destroyed once the loan is closed.